Style this statement piece in any room for a globally inspired feel. This beautiful wall plate is the perfect size as a stand-alone piece or pair it with our large baskets and trays to create an eye-catching basket-wall.
- Approximately 20" D x 1" H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Wall Plate has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- One of a kind, handwoven Piece
KAZI goes deep into rural villages in the developing world and provides training and fair wage jobs that restore dignity and promote self-sufficiency - we see it as the way forward for sustainable development in Africa. They further expand artisan development through artisan training; to rural farmers and existing craftsmen. Additionally, their teams provide education on finance, business management, and leadership.
ARTISAN: Every KAZI product that you enjoy is a handmade product from a rural tribe or area of Africa made by a local artist.