This beautiful handcrafted basket is the perfect backdrop for storing loose objects, offering fresh fruit or adding style to an empty space.
- Approximately 16" D x 6" H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass & organic dyes
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall decor
- Safe to use with food
- One of a kind, handwoven piece
KAZI goes deep into rural villages in the developing world and provides training and fair wage jobs that restore dignity and promote self-sufficiency -- the way forward for sustainable development in Africa. They further expand artisan development through artisan training; to rural farmers and existing craftsmen. Additionally, their teams provide education on finance, business management, and leadership.
Every KAZI product that you enjoy is a handmade product from a rural tribe or area of Africa designed by a local artist.