This Cocoa and Sandstorm colored bowl features the sunburst pattern that is known as the “hope” design and stands for the Country of Rwanda’s collective hope for a new dawn and brighter future.
- Approximately 14" D x 4.5" H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass & Organic dyes
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
- One of a Kind, Handwoven Piece
KAZI goes deep into rural villages in the developing world and provides training and fair wage jobs that restore dignity and promote self-sufficiency - we see it as the way forward for sustainable development in Africa. They further expand artisan development through artisan training; to rural farmers and existing craftsmen. Additionally, their teams provide education on finance, business management, and leadership.
Every KAZI product that you enjoy is a handmade product from a rural tribe or area of Africa designed by a local artist.