SPACE EXPLORER plate that enables you to set the scene with planets and your very own rocket ship. Why have just eggs or pancakes in an average round shape when you can get a dramatic background with planets to make it fun!! Each set includes an easy-to-fill silicone mold that works well for either scrambled eggs or pancakes and a colorful plate that serves as a dramatic background for breakfast fun!
• Easy-to-fill silicone mold that works with either scrambled eggs or pancakes
• Melamine Plate is 8", and the molds are approx. 5.5".
• Dishwasher Safe
• Plate art by Ralph Cosentino.
COOKING IDEAS & INSTRUCTIONS by Crack A Smile:
YOU WILL NEED:
• 2 large eggs
• cooking spray
• flat-bottomed skillet with lid
8. Coat skillet and mold with cooking spray and heat skillet at medium-low.
9. Crack eggs into a small bowl and scramble with a fork or whisk until blended.
10. Place mold in heated skillet for 30 seconds.
11. Pour eggs into mold.
12. Reduce heat to low, cover pan, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
13. Carefully remove the mold and transfer eggs to a plate.
14. Enjoy your eggs, and crack a smile!